Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mmmalaysia Musts for Me

Travelling abroad is always refreshing. Everything is new. Sometimes too much newness can be tough to take in at a go, so travelling within Asia's a good idea. Where better to start with than Malaysia?
(Drumroll) Here are my top 5 things to do in Malaysia
1. Soak in Langkawi island. Since pictures speak louder than words, I'm going to let this do all the talking.
2. Gunung Mulu National Park's next on my list. Doesn't it look out of the world? These look like people in robes, waiting for something...a UFO leader?
3.The gorgeous aquatic life at the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park is definitely on my list. Want to just let that multitude of colours wash over me...
4.Redang Island for its corals also makes my list.

5. I'd never heard of a river safari, but now that I have, I sure want to go one! Kinabatangan River, you're on my list too.


I am participating in the MalaysiaJao Blogathon Contest in association with BlogAdda.com.

No comments: